CICOES follows standard UW purchasing procedures. Please follow these directions to expedite purchasing:
- Complete the CICOES purchase request form and have it signed by the appropriate budget approver. (If you’re purchasing software see below for details on UW discounts via uWare and site licenses.)
- Once this form is completed and signed, please fax (206-685-3397), email a scan, or deliver (Box 355672) this form to Nomie Torres.
- If you’re not the PI of the budget you are using, please obtain approval (via signature or e-mail) from the PI, and forward it to Nomie. Visit the signature authority page to find out who can sign for each research group.
- Once your order is received, open and inspect it; if okay, initial and date the packing slip and send it, with any receipts, to Nomie Torrex at Box 355672. If your item is damaged or incorrect in any way, please contact Nomie.
- If you need reimbursement for items you purchased on your own, please complete the eReimbursment form and send it to Nomie Torres at email@example.com or box 355672.
Software Purchases at UW
UW has negotiated discounts and site licenses on certain software programs, including Adobe Creative Cloud, ArcGIS, Endnote, Maple, Matlab, Microsoft Software, Sage, Tableau Software, and more.
More information and a complete list of software can be found on the uWare site, or contact Collen Marquist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration can be paid directly by Collen. Please submit a travel request unless the conference is in Seattle. An email to Collen from your supervisor authorizing the registration is sufficient for local conference reimbursement and payment by Collen.